Friday 10 February 2012

Inspiration

We visited library for a long time, and I got so excited about the books that they have there. It's so wonderful to browse books and just dream. This I should do more often, but normally you just forget to enjoy. So I took a nice hot cup of tee and browsed the books I borrowed and just dreamt.

Tea is always good (if you have good tea)
I bought in December a beautiful old antique sofa. The only problem is that it's about 700km away from our home. Luckily the sofa can stay at my mother-an-law's place until we arrange the delivery to our home. I dreamt that I would like to change the cover of the sofa with the similar fabrics that I saw from the Designer's Guild book. Now the sofa is kind of pee colour. Like my dear friend said that I should start up my own design show: "Here we have this beautiful pee coloured sofa, which goes well with the shitty coloured decorative pillows".

Beautiful fabrics in the Designers Guild book
Outside have been wonderful weather - fresh and sunny. I thought I put some pictures from outside as well here. I got from my mom this old sled. We haven't tried it out yet in practise. So it's just been left outside in the middle of the snow..

Beautiful snow
Outside it's so nice to burn candles. Except that to this lantern I don't reach to put a candle in, so there we have a light couple of times a year when I can get Sami talk into it.

















1 comment: