Thursday 16 February 2012

Dirty laundry

Sometime it feels like everyday is a laundry day. We don't have a traditional Finnish type laundry-closet for different coloured dirty clothes. It would be nice, but we don't have it. We used to have "New York"-style trash-can that was used for dirty laundry. But I lost my patience with the constant organizing of dirty laundry by colour before you ditch them into the washing machine. Now the trash-can is used for recycling cans at the sauna, and I bought us new laundrybaskets.


We have three laundry-baskets. One for whites, one for blacks and one for colourful clothes. Now I save time, because I don't have to organize the dirty laundry before the washing but I can put it to the correct basket right away. There are holes in the lids, so with smaller laundry I don't even have to open the lid. I love simple little things that make your life a tiny bit easier.


I'm known in my family to take over any open space,  so it's quite a challenge for me to keep the surfaces empty. Luckily there are holes in the lids, so I can't put too much stuff on it.

2 comments:

  1. Mäkin halusin tuommoset, mut valitettavasti mulla ei ole tila niihin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Näyttävät tosi tyylikkäiltä nuo pyykkitelineet! Ja täytyy sanoa että olet taitavasti onnistunut ottamaan kuviakin! :)

    ReplyDelete