Tuesday 7 February 2012

Enjoy home

For a longer time I have wanted to put my home in order. Simply so, that every item has its own home. Now I have so much stuff homeless and when I'm busy I can't find what I'm looking for. I have read many self-help books, even taken courses on how to be more organized but for some reason my stuff just don't find their home. Maybe I don't have enough decepline so that I would put things in to their correct places. Now I have decided that I really give it a go and start getting our home organized step-by step. I try to put up photos of the ready made changes. First I have to find my camera, load it, and take the birth pictures away from the camera to a safer place.

Reason why I want this change is that I'm sick of trying to find things, I want to be more organized person, so that I could concentrate on something else than all the time cleaning and looking for stuff. I read somewhere that if it takes more than 5 minutes to clean one room, it means there is just too much stuff laying around. So I'm trying to get ridd of stuff, use them and at the same time enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment