Saturday 7 July 2012

Bathroom closet

It's wonderful to have a little closet under the sink where you can hide stuff. Unfortunately it's usually so messy that I can't find anything from it. Although I have organized it before, it still felt a bit messy. So now I tried to organize better by making different zones for things.

Drinking glass is a great place to keep Q-tips
Hairdryer is something that I like to own, but I don't use it that often, so I don't want to store it in a visible place. And I think it's been quite hard to find a home for it. Just today I bought on sale this organizing thing for hairdryer. There is also storage for other things; I put there nail scissors, lip balms, dental floss etc.

Transparency is the key
When I reorganized the closet, I was able to put so much more stuff into it. Now I can see everything at once, so I can actually use them. I'm sick of doing the classic mistake: buying the stuff that I already have, because I don't remember that I have them already..

It might be that it still looks a bit messy, but now every item has its own place


No comments:

Post a Comment